Backed My Second Kickstarter: jaja’s Pressure Sensitive Stylus for iPad
After backing my first Kickstarter: Find My Car Smart, I have keep my eye on a few new technologies coming out to pledge my backing to on Kickstarter. I recently stumbled upon a new project called jaja.
The jaja is a pressure sensitive stylus for the iPad, that will let you draw on the iPad as you do on paper.
- The jaja uses high frequency sound to communicate with any device that includes a microphone. The frequencies are above human hearing but can be picked up by the iPad mic. (Patent Pending)
- 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity for natural pen strokes
- Capture digital data while sketching directly onto the screen just like normal paper
- Sign or annotate directly onto forms and correspondence
- The jaja nib gives precise pressure control and the two buttons can be customised to allow for other functions such as erase or color change.
- USB plug for quick recharging of the on board battery.
I decided to go with $40 backing for a free jaja, hurry they are going fast with 400 out of 500 claimed. Can’t wait to get this to review!
Interested in backing this Kickstarter or learning more about it? jaja: Worlds First Pressure Sensitive Stylus for iPad by Jon Atherton — Kickstarter http://kck.st/ulix2Y