Lumify Video Editor App for Quick Videos on the Go
Want to edit video on the fly? Want to get a video sped up for that short 15 seconds on Instagram? Want to splice together multiple clips quickly to load to Facebook? I’ve found a great app for you. Lumify Video Editor is a great solution I stumbled upon looking for a way to speed up some video clips to a short 15 seconds for Instagram.
Let’s start editing a movie.
Quickly select video clips from your iOS device to start building your movie from various scenes.
Edit the various clips
- Adjust the scene audio volume or add scene music
- Adjust the video playback speed (slower or up to 2 times faster) I wish you could speed up even more
- Add special effect to just this scene: Zoom Finish, Slo-mo Finish, Stop Motion
- Play a scene backwards
- Trim scene with automatic trimming
- Zoom and highlight specific areas
- Apply filters
You are able to apply these various setting to each of the scenes you imported. Now it’s time to make finish your movie.
Choose transitions between scenes: Auto, Fade, Cut, Blackout
Choose various music setting for the entire movie, not just a single clip.
- Background music from a short list available or import from your iTunes
- Overall music volume
- Select music start and stop points
- Music video mode will allow Lumify to repeat certain scenes
Add audio such as narrations or sound effects
Choose filters for the entire movie: Sunset, Cinematic, Studio, Lumicolor, 1970’s, X-Pro, Postcard, B&W, 1900’s, Documentary, Litho, Red, Alien, and Grunge.
Add environmental effects such as snow, rain, & hearts.
Save the video to your camera roll, save as square for Instagram, or upload to YouTube in seconds.
Example of a finished product: