I’m back with another great set of sketches that are linked to most of the wonder presenter’s decks from Social Fresh 2013. This event was help in Tampa, FL on April 18 and 19 at the Doubletree. Social Fresh is mainly gear toward those in social media and marketing but touch on great topics for big brands, small businesses, educational institutions, and non-profits.
A few key takeaways from Social Fresh:
- Engage your audience with variety of content
- Show humanity
- Believe in the power of user generated content
- Find content that can be re-skinned and reused
- Give your customer useful tools, not just content and selling them a product/service
- If you aren’t having fun while building content, you are doing it wrong
- Word of mouth is very powerful
- Don’t forget about the brand ambassador (even those with low “Klout”)
- Make a customers day when possible, go above and beyond the norm
- Facebook Ads generally suck
As you look at the sketches below, click on them to access the speaker’s deck from SlideShare.
One of my favorite sketches was done from a photo of my friend Justice Mitchell and myself.
Want to see lots more photos and sketches in a video format?