Aviary has recently added a new arsenal to it’s great online editing features. It’s been both a web 2.0 and mobile app but now it’s entering the world of Facebook app. It’s as close to Facebook having a build in photo editor without Facebook having a built in photo editor. The Aviary Facebook App keep you inside Facebook, allowing you to edit your existing Facebook photos or upload new ones. The edited photos upload into an “Aviary'” album, leaving the originals untouched.
It’s simple, like stupid simple to use Aviary.
Just go to: https://apps.facebook.com/aviaryeditor/
Log into Facebook, which most likely you already have running in the background.
Choose a photo from your recent photos uploaded to Facebook or from your folders.
Have fun playing around!
Editing Tools Available:
- Enhance (auto light settings)
- Effects (think Instagram)
- Stickets (clip art overlays)
- Orientation (rotate or mirror)
- Draw (great for marking up or blurring out images)
- Redeye (get rid of the evil eyes)
- Whiten (make that smile glow)
- Blemish (clean up bad skin days)
Normal Unedited Photo from Facebook:
Aviary Facebook Edited Photo using Aviary Facebook App:
Quick video tutorial coming soon!