Watermark your photos for FREE
I recently discovered a great product that could save you a lot of time. Picture-shark will “stamp” visible logos or text on your images. For those of you who don’t have PhotoShop or would like to be able to batch “stamp” several images at once, Picture-shark is a great little product. Whether you want to use your logo or your signature (which you’ve scanned in and saved as a transparent gif file) Picture-shark is a nice little tool. Best of all, it’s Free!
Picture-shark is the first choice for people who want to “stamp” visible logos or text on their image files.
Here are some of picture-shark’s features:
- With its wizard like interface it is super easy to use
- Create real watermarks
- Choose transparent color, opacity, position and much more
- Use the “feather”-feature to make the edges between the stamp and the picture smarter as with any other tool, just by one mouse-click
- Very fast (processing hundreds of pictures each minute)
- Support for different output formats and quality settings
- WYSIWYG preview-mode for all settings
- Support for preserving jpeg-headers
- Copy & Paste between other applications and picture-shark (Excel)
- It’s totally free for personal use and currently for commercial use (see licence info for details)
For something fast and simple check out How to for creating your own Stamps in 5 Seconds
Example of a Photo with a Watermark via Photo-Shark