Food Truck Cafe at Lake Lily = Success
UPDATE: Food Truck Cafe at Lake Lily has moved to Wednesday night! READ MORE
It’s a Tuesday night in Central Florida and you are tired of the same old burger joint down the road. Maitland now has a great answer to your dilemma: The Food Truck Cafe at Lake Lily. Yes, the same spot that host the Maitland Farmers Market on Sundays is now hosting a mini food truck bazaar every Tuesday from 6 pm until 9 pm.
Food Trucks included:
- The Yum Yum Cupcake Truck http://www.facebook.com/theyumyumtruck
- Big Wheel Provisions http://www.bigwheelprovisions.com
- The Crooked Spoon http://www.facebook.com/thecrookedspoon
- Korean BBQ Taco Truck http://twitter.com/koreanbbq_2011
- Tree House Truck http://www.facebook.com/pages/Treehouse-Truck/
- Mister Softee (Soft Severed Ice Cream & Frozen Treats)
Definitely get there early to get in line for dinner or grab the cupcakes flavor you want. The crowd was mellow & friendly, live music in the background added to the atmosphere, plenty of seating or standing tables (cool idea to use ironing boards) help the eating process, and choices, choices, choices.
The rest of this post will be a Photoblog:
(Warning: Probably will make you really hungry!)
Want to check out more on Lake Like Food Truck Cafe?