Pokemon Go has netted about $160 million in total revenue, users are spending on average 26 minutes per day in the app in the U.S., and users are opening the app around 6 times per day. It might be time to add Pokemon Go to the addictions list. I decided to develop 10 ways to tell you are addicted to Pokemon Go.
10 Ways to Tell You Are Addicted to Pokemon Go
- You curse at Pokemon after you spend 8 Poke Balls trying to catch them and they just run away. Especially, if they are a Pidgey.
- You plan your route to and from places based on the number of Poke Stops you will pass.
- You look for restaurants with Poke Stops for your lunch break. Especially, when someone already has put a lure on it.
- You have battery life of only a few hours for your phone.
- You always have an extended battery pack on hand for your phone.
Find this one on ETSY http://etsy.me/2a6kW5u
- You make up silly nicknames for the various Pokemon you can’t pronounce or can’t remember their name.
- You think your street cred has gone up when you take over a Poke gym.
- You wish you could trade Pidgey candy for beer, food, or rent.
- You are sad that Pokevision no longer works and you will just have to wonder aimlessly to find Pokemon.
- You let Pokemon Go run in the background while driving around hoping to get a few extra steps to hatch your eggs faster.
Have more ideas on ways to tell someone is addicted to Pokemon Go? Write in the comments below or tweet me @ProfessorJosh